Purser White Architecture, PLLC
2819 Columbine Place, Suite 5, Nashville TN 37204
Who we are: We are a new firm founded in May of ’22 by Terry White & Dave Purser who have 50 years of collective experience in architecture. Our firm focuses on a variety of project types including: Commercial/Retail, Single/Multi-family Residential, Mixed Use Developments & Senior Living communities. We are registered to practice architecture in TN, GA, AL, KY & OH. We are a very collaborative firm and we’re expanding as our project opportunities are increasing. See our website for more details about us at purserwhitearch.com.
- Minimum 5-7 years of architectural experience in commercial and multi-family projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Manage all aspects of projects from Concept/Programming through Construction Phase
- Detailed focus on project schedules & project details
- Take responsibility for work completed on a project
- Ability to multitask and assist on multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate building systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.) to ensure compatibility with the design intent
Good communication, organization, and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of commercial construction and detailing
- Experience in Residential design & detailing
- Management of project team members & consultants
- Ability to produce full sets of Construction Documents
- Understanding of accessibility standards, building codes, green design criteria, architectural materials and products
- Review drawing sets for code compliance and accuracy
- Microsoft Office Suite
This position is full-time, in office with some work from home flexibility.
Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
We offer competitive salaries & bonuses
Medical benefits including dental & vision